5/22/08

Accident Prone

I am an accident prone no doubt about it. These events took place in the last four weeks. The left picture is what happened. The right picture is how the left picture happened.



Event #1
Lesson Learned: Its not possible to do a front flip and a back flip at the same time.



Event #2
Lesson Learned: Don't hold the rake infront of face with one hand in a cast on the top and rake into eye.



Event #3
Lesson Learned: Don't sing into straightner when its on.




Event #4
Lesson Learned: When making the bed don't run around to the other side.

HOW DO I LOOK?

4 comments:

Amy Reeder said...

Emily oh my goodness you are so very accident prone!! You are so funny as I was reading the blog I was laughing so hard! I love you to death and I love how clumsy you are you little imba! I can't wait to see you when I come up North next week I am way excited for the summer I will have to come up and you and I will have to take the kids to the zoo or swimming or something that would be alot of fun! Well I love ya tons sister and I hope that nothing else goes wrong for you!

Love: Amy

Ryan Reeder said...

Awesome post, Emily. #3 made me laugh out loud. Good to know you have a healthy sense of humor emerging to compensate for other things.

Jamie said...

Wow, Emily!! You are so funny. I guess all you can do is take life one lesson at a time--it's just too bad your lessons lately have been so painful!!
We Love You!

Bourgeous said...

Emily,

So sorry to see all your "ouchies" I hope that you are recovering well.