Good news, I got my cast off! It was some exciting stuff, even if it stunk, flaked, and was whiter then a camel! Also my lip, toe, and eye have healed so they are back to normal. :)
Melissa Graduated on May 30! Even though it was long, it wasn't a way boring ceremony. Mom keeps telling her she needs to post pictures so she might do that soon and tell about her graduation and senior trip with friends to Lake Powel. So I will let her share.
I've been buggin melissa to let me steal her furniture for a long time and she can have mine. But it hasn't been goin' down too well. She finally agreed to let me the night she left for Powel, as long as I cleaned her room and did the job while she was gone. So of course I was thrilled. Little did I know though, when i woke up the next morning her room was, well, is it nice to say a mess?
do you like her new furniture? :)
1 comments:
UHMMM can you say HOLY COW MELISSA! What a room I don't know that I could have cleaned all that up I would have been afraid that I would have gotten lost in it or something! I am so happy that you got the furniture that is so cool I can not wait to come up to your house to see your new and might I add improved room! You are so cute I and I miss you tons the boys are excited to come up more so Braxton he can't wait to see his favorite aunt Melle! Well we will see you sometime this week do you know what time we are leaving for Lagoon on Friday? Email me later tonight if you can at amymreeder@yahoo.com
Love Ya tons: Amy
Post a Comment