1/30/08

SNOW..about a week ago.

Wow, its been a long time sence any one has posted.. this is the snow fall we had about a week or so ago!!




if you know how big that syrup bottle is you
can pretty much tell how much snow we got!


this would be another view of how deep it was!

2 comments:

Ryan Reeder said...

So did you do the shoveling or did you make your dear old mother or father do it for you?

Just teasing.

Hey, why don't you put up some of your favorite pictures of the nephews and nieces. I know you've got some good ones--I'd like to gain access to some of those.

By the way, I got Carin addicted to blogging by posting positively reinforcing comments every time she posted. That's exactly what I'm doing to you. Just so we're on the up and up about that.

Good to hear from you, Ems.

Ryan Reeder said...

Oh, also, it looks like your background image is bleeding through your pictures. I don't know if you like that, but I'd prefer something more neutral.

Thanks again for posting.

Ryan