11/24/08

NM and Braxton and Wyatt!

I think I haven't posted lately because I fell so far behind.. well I decided that I am not going to catch up I am just going to begin NOW. :] (and just post these pictures of the past month:)


Mom, Dad and I went down to New Mexico to spend some time with Grandma and Grandad Jones. We had lots of fun. Here is a picture right before we went to church.


Braxton and Wyatt visited us and had lots of fun playing in the leaves!!




And to wrap up here are some cute pictures of Wyatt and Braxton taken a couple of weeks ago when they went to church with us..
I especially love Wyatt's face in the second one! haha

Well, I will try to do better with the whole blogging thing! :) I hope you enjoy!!

1 comments:

Bourgeous said...

Happy Anniversary Uncle Brent and Aunt Carma! Love the photos, Emily you look so grown up - I can't believe it! I love Wyatt's church face, I sometimes feel the same way. :)