Chad and his family and Amy, Braxton and Ryan all went to Lagoon on Thursday of last week with Mom Dad and Me for Dad's work. We had lots of fun being together!! Everyone was having a good time watching or riding rides. Chad and I took Alexa and Luke on some of the scarier bigger rides. (Ryan joined us later) We both decided after the rides were done that they didn't know what they were getting themselves into. Jaelyn fell on the pavement and scratched her face pretty good. But as you can see, she still was happy!
On Friday we decided to put up the slip & slide for the kids.. after a while it got pretty cold.
Chad was helping Dad lay a new side walk. And Luke was helping chad.
(Thanks!!!) We had the kids put there hand prints in the cement before it dried. I think it turned out pretty cool!
We had lots of fun with family last week!! Now we are just counting down the days until we get to see each other again and when Carin comes!!! :)
2 comments:
You got a lot of cute pictures. I want copies. We had a lot of fun with you guys and can't wait to see you again soon!! Love ya.
I want some copies of those adorable pictures! Will you please send them to me I would appreciate it so much! The blog looks so cute and I am so glad that the kids had fun! Thanks for all your help while I have been here you are so great!
Post a Comment