9/15/07

Coon!

On Wednesday of last week Melissa, Mom and Emily got home from the Dairy Princess pageant.. (which by the way was much better this year then last year) .. and Emily remembered that she set the trap to catch a cat in on Monday. Emily went out to look to see if she caught something and she saw that there was a raccoon in the cage. She was so excited!Dad said he was proud of her, and Emily took lots of pictures. It was a big coon and when Emily went to go stand next to the cage to have Mom take a picture the coon started to hiss and growl.. Emily freaked out. It was funny. But anyways here are some pictures of the coon.:D
Emily Catching the coon was pretty cool. But she went back the next morning and the raccoon had escaped..

2 comments:

Carin said...

I Love the new blog... isn't it so fun! Thanks Emily!

Ryan Reeder said...

I take it this is Emily--whoa, what's this? You're catching cats and you catch a raccoon instead and you don't tell me about it? Sheesh. It's like I don't even know you anymore.

I love you.

Ryan